Comment on page
Term of use
Please read these terms of service (“Terms”) carefully. These Terms are between you and Syncvote (“Syncvote,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) concerning your use of Syncvote’s site, currently located at syncvote.com (the “Site”). These Terms apply to you (“you,” or “User”) as a user of the Site and Syncvote front-end, including all the products, services, tools and information made available on the Site.By using the Site, you agree to these Terms.
- 1.Terms and execution
None of the information, services or materials offered on our site constitute, and are not intended to constitute, legal, financial, tax, investment or other advice, and you should not act or refrain from acting based on any information, services or materials provided on this site. You are strongly urged to consult with your own legal, financial, tax, investment and other advisors as to all legal, financial, tax and investment-related questions you have.These Terms shall be deemed to include all Syncvote rules, policies and procedures that have been published or shall be published by Syncvote from time to time. Unless otherwise expressly provided, any use of our service shall be bound by these Terms.As long as you use all or any part of Syncvote Service, it will immediately constitute acceptance and create a legally enforceable contract under which you agree to be bound by all of these Terms even if you have not carefully read through these Terms before using the service. If you do not agree to all or any part of these Terms, you shall immediately stop using our service.Syncvote reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend these Terms in whole or in part from time to time as needed, and announce the same on the website, without any individual notice to you. The amended Terms shall come into effect immediately and automatically upon being announced on the website. Continued use of Syncvote Service, you shall be deemed as having accepted the amended Terms.
- 2.Access to the Site
Access to the Site is provided “AS IS” and “as available” basis only. There is no guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be free of bugs or viruses, available or uninterrupted. From time to time, access may be interrupted, suspended or restricted, including because of a fault, error or unforeseen circumstances.We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we so desire and/or to terminate your access to and use of the site, at any time and in our sole and absolute discretion.We may remove or amend the content of the Site at any time. However, some of the content may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the Site being unavailable at any time for any reason.
- 3.Users’ obligations
In order to use Syncvote service, you shall be in compliance with all requirements of applicable laws, regulatory documents and our Terms and you shall not be in violation of public interests, public ethnic. You hereby undertake that you will solely take all responsibility for your funds which shall come from a legitimate source and will not be used for any money laundering, economic and trade sanction evasion, terrorist financing purposes.a. Eligibility
- You must be able to form a legally binding contract online either as an individual or on behalf of a legal entity. You represent that as a User, you have the legal authority to bind the company or other legal entity on which behalf you are acting to these Terms, you are at least 18 years old or the age of majority where you reside, whichever is older, you can form a legally binding contract online, and you have the full, right, power and authority to enter into and to comply with the obligations under these Terms on your own behalf, or on behalf of the company or other legal entity on which behalf you are acting.
- You are not “Prohibited Person” which means any person or entity that: (a) is on any trade or economic sanction lists such as Specially Designated National by OFAC, UN Security Council Sanctions list,... or (b) is located in, or a citizen or resident of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction: (i) that is embargoed by the UN (ii) where use of cryptocurrency would be illegal or otherwise violate any Applicable Law.
b. ProhibitionAs a condition to accessing or using the Site, you will not:
- Copy, reproduce, distribute, or transfer the Software, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
- Modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works of the Software.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Software.
- Rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any rights in the Software to any third party.
- Remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices on the Software.
- Violate any applicable law, including, without limitation, any relevant and applicable anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing laws and any relevant and applicable privacy and data collection laws, in each case as may be amended;
- Infringe on or misappropriate any contract, intellectual property or other third-party right, while using the Site;
- Misrepresent the truthfulness, sourcing or reliability of any content on the Site;
- Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques or security measures that Syncvote employs on the Site, or attempt to access any service or area of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
- Introduce any malware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, drop-dead device, backdoor, shutdown mechanism or other harmful material into the Site;
- Post content or communications on the Site that are, in our sole and absolute discretion, libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, vulgar, suggestive, harassing, hateful, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, bigoted, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise objectionable;
- Post content on the Site containing unsolicited promotions, commercial messages or any chain messages or user content designed to deceive or trick the user of the Site; or
- Encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under these Terms
- 4.Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole and absolute discretion, suspend, disable or terminate your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your access to all or part of the Site and relationship with us, and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension, disabling or termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
- 5.Third Party Links
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your information and convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site.
- 6.Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Site and the material published on them. These works are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved. syncvote.com is the uniform resource locator (“URL”) of Syncvote. You will not make use of this URL on any other website or digital platform without our prior written consent. You agree not to monitor, use or copy our web pages without our prior consent. Any unauthorized use or reproduction may be prosecuted.You will retain ownership of all copyright in data you upload or submit to the Site. You grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, copy, distribute or publish and send this data in any manner.
- 7.Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
- 8.Contacting Us