Comment on page
Intergrate with other apps
Syncvote has the ability to integrate with other applications to perform certain actions, including:
- 1.Air Table
To start, make sure you have an Airtable account. If you don't have one yet, go to the Airtable website and sign up for a free account. Click on the "Connect to Airtable" button on Enforcer detail screen
- After you have connected to your Airtable account, you will need to select the workspace, base, and table that you want to integrate with Syncvote.
- Syncvote allows you to perform two actions in Airtable: "Update record" and "Create new record".
- If you choose "Update record", you will need to select the record in Airtable that you want to update. You can specify the record ID or use a filter to find the record.
- If you choose "Create new record", you will need to provide the necessary information for the new record. Syncvote will prompt you to enter the field values for each column in the Airtable table.
To send emails to multiple recipients through Gmail using Syncvote, follow these steps:
- Connect your Gmail account with Syncvote.
- Select the action
- Add recipient addresses and Input email content
- Schedule email delivery (optional)
To use the Twitter integration in Syncvote, follow these steps:
- Connect your Twitter account to Syncvote.
- Select the "Post Tweet" action from the available actions.
- Input the content of your tweet.
- Choose the time you want your tweet to be posted.
Once you have completed these steps, your tweet will be scheduled to be posted at the chosen time.
- Connect your Mailchimp account to Syncvote.
- Select the email campaign that you want to publish.
- Ensure that the content of the email is matching with the desired campaign.
- Set the time for execution of the email campaign.
- 5.Discord: to share posts and receive notifications.